Friday, October 12, 2018

14 A Halfway Reflection

1. Behaviors that I have used when it comes to keeping up with the requirements of ENT3003 include constantly checking canvas. The Canvas app became a must to have on my phone and computer because making sure I was on top of each assignment and not missing a cupcake or response due was so important because each point does hold value. I missed a cupcake the first week of class because I assumed it was due at 12am not 12pm and I regret it.

2. When it came to creating a business idea, as the assignments began to build on one another I began to feel immense stress because there were some aspects of my business that were weak. This problem helped me develop tenacity, I tried my hardest to not think about quitting and try to push through with the pros of my idea rather than overthink the cons.

3. Tips to foster tenacity in ENT3003
    a) Always check Canvas.
    b) Do not overthink your business idea, there are cons to       
        everything.
    c)  Start thinking about your blog post early, even if you
         procrastinate the assignment itself.Image result for quitting
Me throughout the semester^^

2 comments:

  1. Hey Millaed,
    I really enjoyed reading your post and learning more about your journey this semester so far. I agree that constantly checking Canvas is one of the most important parts to ensuring success in this course. I also felt stressed as the assignments built on one another because I started poking holes in my business idea. As a result, I had to continue pushing through and evolving my idea while combating increasing stress. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Millaed,

    Thank you for sharing your halfway reflection! I think that this assignment is not only helpful for future students to look at, but it is helpful for the current students to gauge how others are doing in the class. The class offers a lot of value and everything that you mentioned is important to gaining the most out of the time in this class.

    ReplyDelete